Dr Scott Jahn, DC, CSCS, PAK
Licensed Holistic Chiropractor
Dr. Scott Jahn is a Chiropractor, a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Professional Applied Kinesiologist, a Certified TPI Level 1 Specialist, Author, International Speaker, and Health Coach from New York City offering a holistic approach to health and wellness. Since starting his career in 1995, Dr. Jahn has helped people express their full potential through restoring their structural and biochemical integrity, as well as freeing all kinds of mental-emotional stress. When you walk into his clinic, you know you are in an environment where you are personally cared for and on the right path to living the life you are destined to live. His Central Visayas office in Cebu City, Form and Function Corrective Chiropractic, functions as a primary source of alternative healthcare without the use of surgery, prescription drugs, or injections.
Licenses & Certifications
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) Certificate of Attainment
- NBCE Physiotherapy Board Exam Certificate of Completion
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification (CSCS)
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 1 Certification
- Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) Chiropractic Practitioner Certification
- Professional Applied Kinesiology (PAK)
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Los Angeles, California, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Manhattan College, New York City, BSc, Magna Cum Laude
- The Woodlands High School
- Current: Mabuhay Chiropractic Clinics, Associate Chiropractor
- 2006 – Present: Associate Chiropractor
- 1995 – 2005: Medical Exercise Specialist
More about Doc Scott
Dr. Jahn began his chiropractic education after a ten year career in the health and fitness industry. It was there that he developed his philosophy of health and wellness.
Dr. Jahn believes the achievement of optimal function can only come through honoring human form and function. True healing comes from within. We need to dispense with the “treatments” of suppressing our body’s natural functions (symptoms) or trying to artificially mimic its responses.
It is this philosophy that Dr. Jahn has carried with him throughout his 20 year career of helping thousands regain their health and get their lives back.
Doc Scott, as fondly called by his patients, now lives and practices in the Philippines. In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis, golf, scuba diving, and competing in obstacle races like the Spartan Race.