In this article, we will look at how you can recognize the early signs of toxic kidneys.
But first, a quick refresher on what the kidneys do:
The kidneys filter the blood, removing or recycling waste and converting it to urine.
Other functions of the kidneys include:
- blood pressure regulation
- bone growth
- and red blood cell support
The kidneys are made up of tiny filters known as nephrons. Diabetic nephropathy is the most common cause of kidney disease. A high-sugar diet can cause the nephrons to be destroyed.
The #1 early sign of toxic kidneys:
• Reduced urine output
Other early warning signs of toxic kidneys include:
• Excessive urination
• Urine with an ammonia odor, body odor, and breath
• Urine that is foamy
• Constantly feeling cold
• Dry skin
What you can do if your kidneys are toxic:
- Start a low-carb diet and get your carbohydrates from vegetables
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Eat a moderate amount of protein
- Be aware of these 10 Common habits that harm your kidneys